Thursday, December 14, 2017

UNIT III

Going forward to UNIT III

In this unit, my purpose is to produce an argumentative issue... and my goal is to persuade the audience to the topic I chose. I will be composing a popular controversy topic that tie into the current or timely events. This has to relate/connect to me and what stake I have in the issue. In order to do so, I must know my aim and project to persuade the audience, and I must know who is my stakeholders and audience is. To convince my audience I must use appropriate strategies and appeals of my topic, for example statistics, facts, supporting text to support my claims. To prove my point across, and provide a counterargument to justify (in sense) to make my argument stronger and enhance its effectiveness to my claim.

No comments:

Post a Comment