Sunday, October 22, 2017

Blog Blog Blog

Hiya~ Back again with another post!! 
:iconsayhiplz::iconsayhiplz::iconsayhiplz:



So on one of my assignments was to follow two blogs. As for my amazing self, of course I would
choose anime/manga blog and BTS blog.
I have followed this blog for literally as long as I can remember.
 ~drum rolls~ :iconsobeautifulplz: Tatsukida blog!!!! 

A Dreamer on Drugs 2

This blog consist generally the genre of shoujo manga and gives an overview (WITH PICTURES!!!!) and summaries the chapter. Lit right? :iconsmartyplz: Personally I find this blog amazing because I can relate a lot with the blogger as she (ops if its a he :iconawkwardplz:) post and the

way she summarize (sometimes it a little long but but then again Quality over Quantity!) including

image that is parts of the manga. I guess I liked this blog because a

lot of the manga she reads and post is almost similar to all the ones I read.
:iconloveloveplz:http://tatsukida.blogspot.com:iconloveloveplz:


Another blog I followed was Bangtan Stan.

This blog consist of what activities BTS is doing and all their little comedy quirks. :iconfinallyplz:There is always around 3 to 4 post per day such as their new MV, visit trips, meaning behind their inside jokes... It always a good blog to look at before I go to bed. Since I have a little obsession with BTS, I have followed BTS on almost all social media I have, so when I look on this blog, it was either "Yeah!! I saw that!!" or "Wait what? I never saw this!":iconthatsrightplz: This blog is something I can keep an updated on with BTS and things I could've possibly missed.

:iconhappyhappyplz: https://nightwarm.blogspot.com :iconhappyhappyplz:

1 comment: