Tuesday, November 7, 2017

More UNIT 11!?

   Sooooo the topic I ended up with is "screen time and sleep conditions." Personally, choosing this topic was a really good idea. It is something that everyone has been conscious of yet neglect it regardless. And I am one of them. :iconhappyhappyplz:
    I love my phone, my laptop, my console and etc. :icongameaddictplz:I use them on a daily basis because it's like a necessity. I use my phone to communicate with friends, read manga, and laugh at memes on social medias. I use my laptop to watch anime and do my homework that requires me to furiously type my life away. :iconfinallyplz:Every electronics has its own use, and it just seems to be hard to not use it... it's just............ so tempting.:iconsighingplz: That's how I feel that every other student has the similar issue. It's normal for us to use technology everyday, it brings us together.... in many forms of way through just our phone.  Think about it, isn't there always this one friend that is always on one's phone when we hang out? (Pssst.... I'm sometimes guilty of that but I try to not be on my phone as much as possible because I personally think it's really really rude). :icononionwoeplz:



   Honestly, our usage on technology has taken so much our time and even drags on through the night, to the point where you tell yourself that you're going to sleep early but then you're so occupied on the phone. Then by the time you look at the clock it definitely passed the time you thought you were going to sleep and act like it's ok since theres "this much amount of time left" so you tell yourself "ummmm... I'll go to sleep at this time" and then the cycle repeats. :iconrejectedplz:After that the next morning, 1.) you're tired 2.) you regretted the fact you slept like 3 in the morning 3.) now you're sleep deprived 4.) Definitely going to knock out hard in class and this whole thing repeats and it just gets worse and worse as the day past by. :iconawkwardplz:
    I read this article or some sort, and it said "this study revealed 27% of students were at risk for at least one diagnosable sleep condition" (somewhere in Syracuse Uni library). 27%... 27%!!!! Thats like more than 1/4!!! :iconpetrifiedplz: That's just so bad... which is why I decided to do this topic for my unit II topic.:iconstudytimeplz:

1 comment:

  1. Mai computer, is mai baby. Dis close to getting insomnia. []

    ReplyDelete