Thursday, January 18, 2018

Reflection!

What have I learned?

Throughout this process, I have learned how to use blog as a casual way of writing my classwork. I learned the difference in what is informal and what is formal. Knowing how to produce a tone within the blog in order to prove my point across. With the method of quick and dirty research I found out how much information I can obtain from just simply looking up keywords... Although maintaining a blog wasn’t an issue because I did have this website that is very similar to a blog, but more of an art blogsThus, I knew how to place a layout of the blog that could be easy accessible and creative. Also, when I did peer evaluation on other classmate's blog, I found different ways and perspective within their blog. Each and everyone has their own way to prove their point across and how they get their point through. The structures used within the blog is different from each other and I learned certain ways to produce a blog. Actually, as I type each post, surprisingly I'm learning more because I start to research a little more in depth of a certain area of my post. I guess it's always good to have a little ore more knowledge. 

1 comment: